• Satsuki Gyoten repot 3rd March 2016

    I decided that I would do the re pot today as it was quite mild and dry with less of a threat of frost for a day or two.

    I prepared the new pot and then having removd the tree from the pot, I saw that the roots are good although quite shallow.

    I removed the soil, and trimmed roots and then found that the tree would not fit into the new pot which was not wide enough. It was not possible to remove any more root from the side so I had no option but to go into the old pot.

    It does look good now, and hopefully will grow this year.

    Pictures below.

    0 Comments

YOUR SITE NAME

NEWBlog